Would there be a difference if books were sent off as parcel post? The UK still have book rates under "printed matter" with flat rates against weight, 1st & 2nd class, air/surface mail. Remember "84 Charing Cross Road"? The US postal service does not seem to have resolved from then so, we're in good company.

Postage aside. I was able to purchase Meredith's book by way of PaylPal through an account outside her business website. That was quite straightforward and fast with no surcharges like Western Union or other agents akin to it. Faster than "snail mail" as well. Eagle has also just posted a request at the Tech forum relating to adjustment of shipping costs on her PayPal to accommodate direct overseas orders which could be another possibility to be explored for the proposed sales forum.

As BWS grows further and membership increases overseas, so would interest in your books. We currently have friends from as far as New Zealand and Australia. So, the potential for a wider readership is there for all of you. The many books that have been written by BWS writers, as I have discovered by reading about most of them and in correspondence with you at the forums, have been written from the heart and touch on particular subjects which have universal spirit, thoughts and application. I am sure that there will be a few more from overseas in the future who will be as happy as I am to have a copy of some, if not most, of the books here. May all continue to write and I am looking forward to all your books in all forms of literature, prose and poetry.

And, JJ: You are so very kind. Truly da Queen!