Well Ladies...

My reign as author of the month is officially coming to a close. It's 10:00 pm here in Alabama...but I know it's midnight somewhere...so I'm headed to bed.

My hope is that you have found some morsel from our time together that you can take away with you. I know that several of you purchased a copy of Bertha...I am very grateful and hope it will bring you as much pleasure as it did me to write it.

I just finished the monthly Bertha-Zine...I try to include a new Bertha story every month...sometimes it is challenging...but I do this as my gift back to my readers and friends. There's a link on the website, if you'd like to subscribe...I'd love to have you! There's also the blog, which I don't update as often as I would like...but it's fun when I do...again, I'd love for you to check it out. And don't forget the radio show...it's a nice blend of Bertha wisdom and interviews with experts from all walks of life...some of them you even know!

2007 is going to be a great year for all of us...let me know if I can help you in any way! Until then...find something to smile about every day...life is better when you're smiling!