Martha Stewart asked this question on Yahoo. She got over 2790 answers! Can't wait to read which one of those answers will win!
I submitted my story too.
I'll post it here, and if anyone else has a story it would be fun to read:

My biggest Thanksgiving DISASTER!

We planned a Thanksgiving dinner for 24 people. Of course we had to buy a huge turkey. Well, no matter how we pushed and squeezed that damn fowl wouldn't fit into our oven.

Hubby to the rescue!

He was able to borrow a large stove from a cafeteria that was closed down. We picked the stove up with our trailer and placed it in the middle of our garage.

Wonderful; the turkey fit with space to spare. We had the best smelling garage for days.

…But now the worst comes:

Our guests were all seated, napkins on their laps, hand posed over their knives and forks.
Hubby and I were in the garage trying to get the turkey out of the oven. It was soooo heavy, and the tray was so greasy. Suddenly that gigantic, stuffed turkey slid off the tray, right between Hubby and myself, skid across the garage floor and landed with a squish in a puddle of car oil.

Want to know what we did?

We picked up the bird, placed it back in the pan, wiped it down with our aprons and served it.

It was delicious, and low and behold no one got sick. Hah!