I love my cleavage after 50. When I was 48 I had breast cancer, and had to have bilateral mastectomies. I had reconstruction surgery. It took 5 surgeries to cut the cancer and rebuild the anatomy. Of course, I'm not real (saline implants) but I have cleavage like I had at 15. It's funny. I hated my breasts when I was 13, 14, 15 because I was a 34 D, and Twiggy was the "it" girl. I always had to wear a bra, could not run for my life lest the breasts fly up and hit me in the chin, and got more stares and whistles than I ever ever wanted. Then, when I was facing mastectomy, I grieved before -hand the loss of the breasts. You see, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and mine fell to my knees. My plastic surgeon could not wait to get her hands on my old breasts and give me new ones. I said I did not want to be bigger or smaller than before; I just wanted to be in the right place. For the first time in my life I can go without a bra. So, I'm happy now that I have cleavage in all the right places. Except now I need to get my butt back to its proper position, and my NECK is beginning to scare me with its creepiness!