Jawjaw, thanks so much for the kind words and yes I've been writing all of my life but only a few times for publication. One of the things the past 6 months has taught me is that I want to finish a book more than anything I've ever wanted to do. I've begun one (again) based on the experiences of the past few months. And as for healing others....people keep saying to me, "You are so strong" "You have so much courage"....to which I snicker and say I am only as strong as God helps me to be. God does need to be in the driver's seat...I need to remember every day to relinquish control to him and stop trying to be the great omnipotent one myself. Mothers are like that aren't we? We can fix it all...leap buildings, bend steel, see through walls all the while driving kids hither and fro, cooking, cleaning, working, mending. I am learning to love myself more and allowing God's love to fill me up and spill over more humbly and gently to the world around me. I hope and pray that God will use me to help other families as so many wonderful people have helped mine. It's times like this I long for the boomerwomen retreat so that I can meet all of the wonderful people who have become such an important part of my days.
God Bless.