Thanks Dotsie! You are so sweet to let me share!

OK here's some stocking stuffers I have available. I have Satin Hands Sampler Sets (since it's a sample I can't sell it alone, but we make up packages for gifts) Satin Hands is a 3 step care system. Step 1 deep moisture of skin. Step 2 Exfoliate. Step 3. Rinse, Dry and moisturize. You won't believe how soft and young your hands will look!

I have packaged the samplers 4 ways.
1. Packaged in knit winter gloves with a sprig of winter berry and tied up in Christmas ribbon--ready to give away! I have them in assorted colors, khaki, chocolate brown, creamy white, dark rosy pink and pink stripe.

2. Satin Hands Samplers packaged with The Jabez Prayer. Packaged and ready to give.

3. Satin Hands Samplers packaged with Hand-made Jeweled Bracelet from local artist. Packaged and ready to give.

4. Satin Hands Samplers packaged with Hand-Made Stationary from a local artist. Packaged and ready to give.

1 through 4 are available for $9.95 each! Quantities of Sampler Gift Sets are limited! Order soon!

Satin Hands is also available as a full size gift set.

If you are interested in Satin Hands Samplers, but would like them packaged with other Mry Kay products, or another creative combination, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you!

*I have lots of other Holiday gift ideas on the website. Shipping is free.

**Quantities are limited on the Sampler sets so if you want to order let me know ASAP. Sampler sets are not available through the website. Email me to place orders. Be sure to leave your phone #, so I can contact you.

***If anyone needs gift baskets for special customers, let me know, I can create other Mary Kay baskets as well.

Thank you all for your interest! They really are great products. See the complete line at my website, www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777