Well, I promised myself once I got past the divorce that I would start taking care of my face. The stress really wreaked havoc on my face--dark spots, patches, skin was bumpy/rough and red slotches. I had been using Oil of Olay and I had done some homemade sugar scrubs, used Cover Girl makeup. I looked aweful! And even worse the patch of reddish brown at the base of my neck had grown all the way around my neck and up each side of my neck and was running along my jawline!

So, I was invited to a Mary Kay party....kept my promise to myself and started using the skin care products....within 2 weeks there was noticable improvement in skin texture and tone. The dark and splotchy areas are now gone. The dark red/brown has disappeared from my jaw and neck side and it shrinking on the base of my neck. I have now been using steadily for about 3 months.

Then I decided to try the same technique on the back of my hands and lower arms--which also had the same dark reddish brown look. It is also disappearing. For the first time in years I can see freckles! Agespots are disappearing! I not only feel like a new woman--I look like a new YOUNGER woman!

I was so impressed at how much younger and healthier my skin became so quickly that I joined the company and started my own business! I want every woman to be able to feel as great as I do! What a blessing to be able to share this with others!

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777