You know how women say their husband 'dumped them'? Well one day mine actually did it. He drive me out into the desert and stopped the car, said open the door and get the package out of the trunk. I got out to get it and he drove away, laughing. There was nothing as far as the eye could see but sand and cactus. I waited by the side of the road and it was getting dark so I started walking and in the distance saw lights, nope not him, it was a trucker in an 18 wheeler. He seemed okay and so I took a ride, thank God he wasn't some killer. I didn't have much choice because at night there are coyotes that run in packs out there and they aren't friendly. The guy drove me close to town and then gave me $20.00 for a cab at the truck stop. I got a cab and went home, he wasn't there. He got back several hours later and was more than a bit shocked not to find me when he went back after thinking I had been punished enough. I never did tell him how I got home. That was the last time I ever rode in a car with the creep.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/