I've intentionally stayed away from reading this forum page because I'm on a publisher deadline and I am old enough and wise enough to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have a serious priority problem when it comes to online forum communication. Especially regarding subjects that are near and dear to my heart. I find myself dropping everything to read and respond and before I know it the better part of the day has flown by and I'm even further behind than when the day began! Yikes! If I don't get the final edit completed on my next novel by October 30th, I'm going to have one very unhappy publisher to contend with.

All that said, I have spent the past hour or so reading all the posts on this October Thread. Great comments, great feedback, and it's like we're sitting in a living room having coffee and chatting - I'm gonna love this group! (Bravo Dottie for actually doing something with your vision!) I am going to order your book, Dianne, as well as your book, Lynnie. Both titles sound intriguing and I can't wait to read your books. I would love to respond specifically to so many posts on this thread, but I need to sign off now and get back to work.

Although it isn't the sole focus of my writing and speaking platform, domestic violence has a role in my history and I'm always interested to communicate with other women who have shared this journey. So many women have traveled challenging roads in life and I am always amazed at how God uses the pain of our past to give us a purpose for the present.

Have a blessed day!

Allison Bottke, Author/Speaker
www.godallowsuturns.com