WOW! that is exactly what I want to do too. That is why I didn't want to tell "my story", that was about pain and abuse but like with Diane, I would not want anyone to know who this guy really is as I feel the same way about forgiving as much as I can and move on. BUT I will tell what happened to me and it will be the truth as this is how we grow and others can relate to the realness of our stories...
These guys are basically from the same mold. Some are definately more far gone then others, but you can pretty much guess" what their next word is or their reasoning or that you are the one that will be blamed for it, no matter what..
For those of you that don't know, my "abuser" killed his own brother and only served 9 months in a low security facility that we called "Camp Snoopy". HE got to leave every day and go to his job or to staulk his then prey.
He killed his brother because his brother asked him to not be mean to his then girlfriend and told him that if he wasn't nice to her and treat her right, that he would.
He was ONLY 21 at the time, he killed his brother by getting physical with him (his brother did not die right away) When he left his brother to go to a bar, his brother was still alive on the couch. He went out awhile longer, went home, went to bed and woke up in the early morning for some reason and checked his brother and his brother was dead from a blow to the head. He called the police at that time and said that he thinks that he killed his brother.
I knew him way after all that and for 9 months this was the nicest, sweetest guy you would ever want to meet. Clean cut, short hair, dressed very nicely, very polite, a musician and an electrician and he loved hanging out with me and my boys. This wasn't all of a sudden, I mean when he first put his fist through my glass front door and came in my house yelling at me, calling me really bad names.
My first thought in my sick mind was that "HE REALLY LOVES ME" hehe no one EVER broke my door down over me before....oh my goodness, that started the ride of my life!
I never knew at the moment to get rid of him, I was so in shock and felt so close to him that I NEVER in my right mind would know how he got to be the way he was going to be too me......

I will do whatever I can to help others, even if it is one person. It is worth it to me, I have lost a lot of friends and have met alot in groups etc, they NEED someone to speak for them and Dianne You are truely and Angel. YOu are making a difference.......YOU have might quite a BIG difference in my life and I haven't even met you in person.
THANK YOU!
Nancy