Oh how I relate to you! I always felt alone as though no one in the world felt like me!

Throughout my life as I began dating, or whatever we do in the UNHEALTHY way (without any type of guidance) I did not like the boys that were nice to me and didn't treat me badly, but I wasn't too interested and hung out with the boys as I loved to surf and rollerskate and had no interest in painting my nails or going shopping.
When it came time to date or meet the ones that were attracted to me, I treated them badly or avoided them like the plague....hehe

I just didn't feel right and that is one of the MAIN reasons that I left my kids father. HE WOULD NOT FIGHT WITH ME at all... he just told me to either calm down or how cute I was when I was mad.....oh that was just it! I had to get rid of him....

It seems like I was in the SAME relationship for over 20 years until I was brought to my knees with the LAST ONE.

I guess what kept me mostly alive through it all was my children. I was all they had and they were not going to end up all messed up like me and have to go to therapy etc.

SO they became my only breath and I did anything I could to make their lives as normal as possible....

N