Ladies, this came Tuesday and I am just getting around to posting it. Sorry Pam. I was traveling yesterday.

Dear Dotsie ---

I'm finally in Maine (as of late yesterday). We stopped off in Vermont (Shelburne, near Lake Champlain) to check on our house there and to spend a few days wandering around the area. Here in Maine I'm struggling with the slow (phone line based) internet connection. Tried to sign into the Forum this morning and got a message that the web site wouldn't load. Don't know if it's at your end or mine. I'm going into town today (a 30 minute ride each way) to see if I can find a WI-FI highspeed connection I can tap into. In the meantime, would you please copy and paste this entire email into the Forum so the gals know I haven't forgotten them? Maine is so beautifu at this time of year, especially by the water where we are. From the windows of the house I can see Frenchmen's Bay --- the sunrises over the bay are spectacular. My writing perch is on the second floor and I began working on my next book (An Evolving Woman) at 7:00am this morning. I also have to prepare material for my speech at the next WomanSage conference in Stamford, Connecticut. So although it will be a relaxing time here, I'm hoping it will be a productive one as well.

Thanks for posting this for me, Dotsie. Hope this find you well and happy today!
Pam
Pamela D. Blair, Ph.D.
Author, Psychotherapist, Spiritual Counselor, Life Coach