I got it, Cathi,…that's cute; "whining without cheese and crackers".

Just want to give my two cents worth. I think your Richard and my Hubby must be related, or maybe it's just a general male thing. I think men are afraid of being pushed into the background.

My Hubby has had heart problems as well. The doctor told him it's psycho…he gets heart racing whenever we have the smallest disagreement. It's awful…like I'm always walking on raw eggs around him. You're not alone with this problem, and I know that guilt trip feeling. Like OMG, the last words he'll hear is us arguing. The last time he had it, I reacted completely cool. That sort of shook him, and you know what…he hasn't had any heart racing for the last six months now. Just want to say, Cathi, I feel with you, you aren't alone with this problem.

I read all the posts here too. I found it interesting because I never could read my manuscript to my husband since his English is just "tourist" English. Maybe that's a blessing. He can never read my posts here either, even if he's standing right behind me and staring at this screen. Still as Casey said in her post: "fortunately there's so much good going on." And I thank God for that.

Bye the way, JJ, I'm so glad I could read Trixie's 3 star rating...I thought she was some girlfriend. LOL