He knows grief. He talked about what he went through when his mother passed. But, he doesn't open up very often. I mean, we were out to dinner with some people one evening and he shared two stories. One about being marooned (sp) on a little island with two fishing buddies for four days and then, being picked up by some foreign coast guard and being thrown into their prison until their identity could be proven and how their id had been on the boat when the anchor broke and all their families had been notified that they were probably dead. I mean, he never even told me that story! And another one about being bit by a rattlesnake. To him, it wasn't that important or interesting and that's why he never shared it with me.

His picture is next to the word, logical, in the dictionary. He's a good guy. A very good guy but sometimes, I just get frustrated with him. I guess I just can't take him into my female world because he doesn't understand. To his way of thinking, you just look at everything from a logical standpoint and that's it. Me, I'm nothing but emotions and proud of it.

Boomer Queen of Shoes