Hello Dianne, before I answer the question, I wanted to discuss semantics. You said you write about "women's issues." I don't know what you are working on now (last I heard it was a screenplay, maybe a collaboration? or a novel, sorry, can't recall at the moment) anyway, if you are referring to "Whose Face..." Dianne, you know that is not a women's issue. You write clearly about emotional, verbal, and physical abuse, as well as the control your father had over you and your mother's weakness. DV in any form is not only a women's issue. It is the responsibility of both genders. Domestic violence is everyone's issue, but I'm preaching to the choir, just trying to make all things clear. My husband has always been supportive, and in some ways involved. He has never read TEARS. When I was writing it, I had to force him to listen to certain paragraphs just to I could hear how they sounded or what impact they would have. He would fall asleep while I was committing suicide on the page. So I learned to read into use a tape recorder and play it back to myself for self-evaluation. Later he told me he could not listen to the pain I was in. On the other hand, he was willing to go to counseling sessions with me when what was on the page crossed over into our marriage. I am spinning my wheels here, buying supplies to make A Drop for TEARS (the pendant) to sell as fundraisers, and buying boxes of books wholesale to sell at the rape crisis center after the speech in October. All this investment comes from his paycheck. So, in those ways, he is supportive. He'll ask me how a networking meeting went, but he would never go with me. He'll help me hang 12-20 paintings at an exhibition. So yes, I guess he is interested and involved as much as he can be after working his 60 hours a week. I don't have what Samantha has on a daily basis, but I know I have it for the long run. Dianne, it sounds like you are saying a certain need or expectation is not being met. What is it that has you frustrated? Does he ask you for help with his jobs? If so, do you offer it? Or do your paths just not cross in offering problem solving in each other's work lives?