Not so private since it's out here for all to see.

Dotsie started this site so we could connect, encourage and support. But, I'd like to know how many of you get that at home and maybe, come here for what you're missing?

Especially you writers. Do you share your work with the hub or SO? My hub is the last person I'd share it with. One, he's a man and I write about womens issues and two, he isn't supportive. Oh, he will act like he might be interested but it usually ends in a huge argument. I finally stopped sharing anything I'm even thinking about writing because he's zero help as far as support. Let's see...it's only taken me how many years to arrive at this point? Too many.

And although I'm currently working on a new book I'm always hesitant to even share here. I think this comes from being raised in a family where dreams were discouraged, ideas smashed and hopes killed. You learn at a very early age to just keep everything in. So, for me to even risk opening up and sharing with the hub is a big step but he's shown he just isn't interested.

If you want to PM me instead of sharing openly in this forum, please do so. I just wondered how many of you gals were going through the same thing.

Boomer Queen of Shoes