And win a free Friends Heal Friends tee shirt and a copy of the Baby Boomer's Almanac, by Tim Brolus:

Thank to Kathy Ryan's suggestion, we are launching a new forum. Here is her post about what she is looking for. Others were in agreement, so let's find a name for the forum.

I wanted to post something, but wasn't sure where to put it. It is really about looking forward to the future. So many of us are "reinventing ourselves" and really looking forward to our "second adulthood". I would love to read about women who have succeeded in this endeavor, or women who are really looking forward to doing so. I have read some threads regarding this, but it seems to deserve a whole section of it's own. What do you think? Or if I am overlooking a section that focuses on this, please guide me toward the right place. I know that I am really looking forward to my future--my second adulthood. I would love to share our stories regarding this topic.

Put your suggestions in this forum. Thanks!