Thanks Dotsie and Meredith, that means a lot to me! Really, really! I can't imagine what it's like to write from home when you have children to tend to. One of the things that kept me from working on my first book was my need to do housework. I was a slave to housework because I thought it made me valuable as a wife. There was a day off that I had set aside to work on my 1st book. I was in the shower, stooping, cleaning grout with a toothbrush. In the shower, I had a break-through: what am I doing with my time? Why? This was not a mere stalling technique, this was self-sabatoge. When I realized that I was serving no one by scrubbing grout as compared to women I may serve by writing the book, I stopped, well, not suddenly, but gradually. I had this conversation with another woman writer who is retired from her day job and says her husband does not understand her need for long periods alone to write. I'd say that he is not respecting her retirement work, and he needs to be trained to just let her be. However, children need attention immediately, so I have no idea how you mothers do it all. I salute you! Love and Light, Lynn