I believe in Earth as Gaia but also extend that idea to the entire universe. I believe that everything that is, was and will be, is connected through time & space & energy. I believe that God/Goddess is a part of us and we are a part of Him/Her. I don't believe in a physical Deity of either sex or human form. I think it's energy but I'm not sure where the boundaries are, if there are any. Sometimes I think of Deity as the collective ALL. I don't think we're wholly Deity now because we have these physical forms which limit us. Perhaps when we die we become a greater part of Deity.

Until my mid-30's I had very strong (and more traditional) religious beliefs but I consider myself as more spiritual now. My beliefs have evolved to a point where I see more blur than physical substance, and this makes me happy because I am that much closer to the connections.

I see different religions as arms of a great spiral. All arms lead to the center of the spiral. The further out on an arm you are, the clearer things seem because nothing else blocks the view. The closer to the center you are, the blurrier the view because everything merges in the middle. I suppose that Diety would emanate from the center.

This is an over-simplified visual, but the best I can do.