Eagle, don't feel bad. I also enjoy hearing about others' beliefs as long as no one is trying to push me into their way, which no one is doing here. It is a little difficult to know exactly what to tell you because I don't want to be perceived as pushing my beliefs either.
Music is important in my spiritual life also. And from everything I've studied it is in most religions. We definitely have many chants we love to sing when we're in groups and doing ritual--much like playing music for the Christian services and rituals I've been hired to do. Our music tends to be simpler chants often accompanied by drums and sometimes other instruments. I have a degree in early music--a great deal of the medieval and renaissance music I spent so much time studying came from the early Catholic church. Some of the music we do reminds me of that. Off subject only a little: I was a witch attending a wonderful Catholic college to study music with a Jewish musician. I loved that school and graduated from there and now my daughter is headed there for her freshman year in 2 days.
I do call myself a witch, though not all goddess women or even wiccans do. And when I said my form of wicca, I meant that it is a bit like the idea of the different Christian churches. Except that we wiccans aren't anywhere near so organized. Dianic wiccan groups are all women. There are others who are mixed, some like the Gardnerians who have very precise ways of doing things and have hierarchies sort of like Catholics having bishops, priests and nuns, and many who practice their beliefs by themselves and are called solitaries. I think of myself as mostly solitary but I do have my women's group and I celebrate Solstice and other holidays with large groups of people sometimes too. Though my husband and kids aren't wiccan our beliefs are all compatible. We've always considered ourselves a pagan (meaning nature-based) family. My son, who is a scientist, has told me that he finds a lot of his and my beliefs have a lot in common. For instance, we both believe in the Gaia theory which holds that the earth is an interconnected organism. I just happen to see her as a thinking, loving and sometimes hurting being.
I do talk about goddesses (and even gods) as if there are many of them. But I see them as different aspects, for me, of the Great Mother. And I also believe that we do see the higher being/creative force/God/Goddess or whatever we call it, in the way we each need to do, and I respect that.
I hope that wasn't more than anyone wanted to know. I'll be happy to share as long as anybody is curious. Thanks for sharing your beliefs also.

Dream of the Circle of Women
by Dahti Blanchard
published May 2004 by Spilled Candy Books
visit: www.dahtiblanchard.com