I have to share because what they offer is phenominal and FREE! I've signed up for a series of classes at our local library for small business hopefuls, and/or owners. I was pleasantly surprised to sit through two hours of presentations from bankers, lawyers, insurance men, and members of the Small Business Resource Center. Their advice was invaluable. It was rather informal and very informative. We were allowed the opportunity to ask questions of any of the panelists. All were willing to share openly.

I learned that the Small Business Resource Center will help you write a personalized business plan for FREE. All you need to do is call and set up an appointment. They have all the resources needed to get you started and heading in the right direction. They stressed the advantage of using their contacts because they are all tried and true.

It was such a welcoming and inspirational environment. I can't wait to go to the next meeting.

Try www.sba.gov and find your local chapter. It's well worth it. I'm sure they have systems for freelance writers!