Thanks JJ! Although the most important thing I've taught you is...do NOT attempt to farm! You strike me as the type who finds manure on your dress shoes offensive...am I right? I cannot tell you how many times I've driven up the driveway /usually from church/ and have seen an animal needing help. I RUN to the pasture in my dress clothes and shoes, fix the problem and then spend the rest of the day cleaning "stuff" off my clothes, my shoes and my body. Ya gotta love farming 'cause if you don't...it's just work.

Misfire...your quote "we cannot control the wave, but we can learn how to swim" reminds me...on vacation we went Pacific Ocean fishing for sea bass. We were never out of sight of land because the waves were *dreadful*! It was okay while we were moving but as soon as we tried to hold a place at sea...the motion of the ocean was a bit too much. I came seriously close to getting sick but didn't want to lose time from catching fish. The captain asked how I was doing, I told him fine. He asked if I had ever been on the ocean before and I told him yes, several times. I went on to explain I couldn't swim and didn't like to wear life vests. He asked me why. I told him if the boat went down, I didn't want to spend a lot of time bobbing up and down, gasping for air. I just wanted to sink quickly and, relatively, quietly.

He was not amused.