Hi U, no I haven't but I know students who have. I'd love to take a class on grant writing so I can learn to get funds for my burgeoning foundation. Plus, doing grant writing on a contract basis is a good way to make money. If you ever want to send me the link, I'll check it out. When I went back to college in my 40's I had to take a ped101 class. Although I'd already had that my first time in college in the 1970's, the next college would not consider the transfer and I had to start PED anew. I even wrote a letter requesting lifetime experience in yoga, etc, but the response was no, "yoga is not in keeping with the social benefits of our PED department." What social benefits? These required courses are full to the brim, and every other student was young enough to be my child. It was torture to show up for the class 3 times a week. The next semester, a friend of mine my age, was able to take the PED lecture via on line, and choose a coordinating activity, like golf. For her, the on line version was great, and the best way to take a class from home. Do you do any work with grant writing? I learned a little as a social work student. LLL