I've been considering obtaining my masters and have found a program titled Computer Resources and Information Management through Websters. Would any of you techies mind reviewing the below link and advise any pros/cons with regard to this program?! (Once w/in the link, scroll down a bit to review the description).

http://www.webster.edu/gradcatalog/compresinfomgt.html

I have an Associates and Bachelors in Business Management and my Paralegal Certificate. I have worked in law firms for about 7 years and 11 years in the military (information management). I applied to a Masters of Library of Science (MLIS) Program, but that program will take 3/4 years attending part time and my GI Bill benefits expire in 2 years. I could complete the Websters program in that time frame. Additionally, the entrance criteria for the MLIS program is very stringent and I do not believe I've been accepted as they keep postponing my "interview" which has now passed beyond the current semester. (Perhaps God is closing this door for another? -- I'm trying to be optimistic!)

Also, I would like to apply for civil service using my veterans preference (which is not a guarantee, but helps). I believe the Webster program would fit in nicely w/ my previous military experience.

Thank you ladies, I appreciate your experience! [Confused]