Sue,
Hello again ! I have question for you . I purchased a magazine called "Writer's Digest " they have so many wonderful ideas about how to get started in writing . As you know I have started my book and had to stop for now . I am Chairman of my high class reunion committee. .

In the Writer's Digest there is an article called Gaining Perspective . In this she explains the exercies of trying to recature a sceen from your childhood , for example a summer day at the pool and the color of your bike, etc.

Did you first keep a journal of the abuse by your father ? I have notes that I took and court hearing paper and picture that I have to go one to write , but I think I will start putting this down in a journal , What do you suggest !

I am going to sign up for a writing course at our local college here in town and have it audited .

One more thing I wanted to tell you . I have membership to the American Thyroid Foundation and in there news letter "The Bridge" they were asking for your expercies with thyroid surgery . I emailed them my story and they liked it so much that they emailed me back and said several months ago that they were thinking of pubishing my story and would get back to me. I just received an email that they had edited my story and to look it over . My rely was just as good as my excitment about helping someone out that will have upcoming surgery and very scared .

This is a start and will send you the link when the editor sends me and email soon.

Just had to share with you,
Renee

[ February 10, 2006, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Renee ]