I frequented the message boards in the aftermath of Frey's appearance on Oprah. The upset was in regards to the fact that Frey promoted his book as a memoir-in-fact when it was deliberately embellished and fabricated for marketing purposes. (that's a paraphrase of some of his own words.) Renee, I had no problem special ordering " Because I Remember..." from Barnes & Noble standing bricks & morter book store. Sue, I completely understand about the invasion of privacy. As you know, I write about my father and my brother molesting me. Although my father is dead, my brother is not. Yet I want to protect my brother's privacy, mostly for the sake of his children and my grandmother. Besides, since he was never convicted, I could be sued if I named him in fact. It's not so much about WHO he is but WHAT he did, right? And it's about the results of incest, such as addictions. I wrote about my mother and father in depth because incest families are typically so enmeshed...it's hard to know where parents end and children begin. Wow, It's really something that in each of our cases our therapists encouraged us to write our memoirs. In my case, I had to mull it over for 2 decades before beginning. Good thing I kept journals. What was the impetus for your first sentence? By the way, Sue is too modest to mention that she has earned an honorary doctorate for her work. Love you Sue! Love and Light, Lynn