going to dish the dirt with Oprah but dam I'm hungry. Just then the orchestra began to play 'hail to the chief' and all eyes were on Dotsie with Queen JJ by her side, she waived her hand and declared all will sit now and enjoy the spam feast...suddenly through the stained glass double doors marched a dozen chippendale dancers clad in leopardskin g-strings, carrying trays of heaps of roasted fresh vegetables, mounds of sweet and yukon gold whipped potatoes, the most colorful of fresh salad veges. There was baked salmon, grilled lobsters, prime rib of london broil, stuffed goose and not a speck of spam or jello could be found anywhere. All applauded wildly as they tore into the feast. Chatty bowed humbly before Dotsie and said, " sorry guess I lost my head." Once Dotsie saw the Chocolate Cherry cakes, the Banana creme pies, Fresh strawberry tarts and the 4ft. high lucious Lime Angel food cake she sighed and said, never mind!!! One mystery has occurred, the 12 hunky male dancers have dissapeared and are no where to be found. Hey wheres Smile, JJ, Lynn329, Daisygirl and meredith is missing too, where could they

[ October 18, 2005, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]