Sherri, we ALWAYS miss you when you're gone away from da boards hon...welcome back!

Cathi, you go girl! Congrats again.

SMILES---I have read this twice because it was soooo funny and worth it! I'm convinced now that you and I were separated at birth.

Here's my "experience" for the day.

I went to Lowe's this morning and I knew I would see NO ONE. Why? I wore makeup. You NEVER see a soul if you're dressed for it. But go to the corner market without your "face" on and honey, everyone you know within a 60 mile radius will be in that store...staring at you. And giggling.

While at Lowe's, I asked a worker there if they carried file cabinets. He was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. He stared at me a minute like I had three heads and then I saw the light go on as he grasped what I had asked him. It was like a delayed understanding. He said, "ahhh...I don't thinkkkkk so."

Okay, is it me or does that not leave the possibility that they MIGHT?

We stood staring at each other like the "Shoot out at OK Corral." Finally, I knew one of us was going to expire before he said anything else so I said, "ah...well, wannaaaaaa check?"

He looked at me for a sec then shear panic washed over his face. It was like, "oh crap...nobody has ever asked me to check. What do I do?" He looked around, saw another man and ran over to him and asked him. The man said (and I am not making this up) "I don't thinkkkkk so."

The young man seemed really proud of that answer and turned to me and said, "nope, sure don't."

Where do they get these people? And yes, they DO carry them.

JJ