Well for the love of Mike, its about time! I thought you people were NEVER gonna ask da Trixster here one blessed thing!

Ahem...of course TVC having the presence of mind that she does, (you go girl), she asked.

Now...what's da Queen really like? Will she read this? Ahhh..well, er..., oh what the hay. She short, pudgy, and sometimes she even forgets to take that war paint off her face at night. The next morning when she gets up, ahahah...I'm tellin' ya, she could be the Bride of Frankenstein...well, that is if she could get a date! hahahah...whhaaaaa...teeh..ahem..ahemmm. But that's another story. Hey, this is fun!

Did I tell ya about the time she was sooooo lazy that she thought if she gave me, ME!, of all people, a can of chili, (instead of getting off the computer and going to the store for proper FOOD), that I would be good to go till the next day? hahahah...WHAT A MORON!

Hey, can you say, "there she blowssssss?" And can you say it again? and again? an---well, you get the idea.

Bet she doesn't try that one again. I mean, yell-O, get the Chili with no beans for Pete's sake...she's soooo blonde sometimes. This woman has the IQ of a snap bean. hahahah..whwowollolol...hahah...I love it.

So, what else you wanna know? Oh and for the record, she can barely write her name. I, da Trixster wrote all that stuff. Yep, sure did.

da Trixster

[ July 13, 2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: jawjaw ]