Chick, glad you asked. Yes I am as a matter of fact. I have some local "stuff" NOW, and then in August, I'm heading to South Alabama (almost to Florida line) for a book signing in a town called Fairhope. Beautiful town! Small, quaint, and every one in the town takes a hand in making it so. Isn't that unusual? The bookstore is where Rick Bragg and Fannie Flagg do their book signings in Alabama.

Then, a couple of days later in the same area but another town called Josephine, I'm speaking to around 80 women on "Southern Women, You Gotta Luv Um!" and of course I'll be selling books there as well. Or should I say trying to! ha!

Then I hope to have a signing in a town called Gadsden (AL) in Sept., Book Em in Oct, and a book festival in Mississippi in Oct as well. Back to back almost. So, once I leave work (July 22 last day) then I'm free to travel and promote, and hopefully SELL! ha! Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Well, actually, baby needs a new bra, shoes are good to go.

If you or anyone else you know has a group you'd like me to speak to (sorry, paying gigs only), or do a book signing just let me know. I love doing it, and I've gotten use to eating every day. I call myself a professional talker. Course, you ALL know I don't like too talk that much. Uh huh. Sure nuff.

JJ