I've been meaning to post this:

To thank Dotsie for the honor of being a BoomerWomenSpeak Featured Author and to thank all of you for sharing your time and your thoughts with me'd, I'd like to offer signed copies of "Ribbons of Highway: A Mother-Child Journey Across America" at a special rate to anyone who reads this post now, and at any time in the future.

While you can order "Ribbons of Highway" through the usual channels like the publisher
( www.booklocker.com/books/1451.html ) or Amazon ( www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591134536/ ), if you'd like a signed copy, I will pay the shipping and will also take a dollar off the book's price for anyone who finds me through this thread. (BWS member or not. If you're reading this, the offer applies.)

When you send your check for $13.95 per copy, simply write the word "Boomer" on it. And let me know to whom you'd like your book(s) inscribed. If the book is a gift, please let me know if you'd like a special message or sentiment expressed in the inscription. My address is:

Lori Hein, 40 Williams St., N. Easton, MA 02356

Again, I will honor this offer at any time. The word "Boomer" on your check is the secret code that will have your books on their way to you. Feel free to let your friends in on the secret, too.

"In traveling, a man must carry knowledge with him if he would bring home knowledge." -- Samuel Johnson, 1778