I can't remember who we used. They offered a cleaning service and even a chef to come into the villa and cook for you, which was cheaper than going out, believe it or not. Unbelievable food. We found that having the chef come in on the first night there was the best way because we were so tired from traveling. It's amazing how cheap it was.

A lot of people buy homes there and rent them out for the better part of the year. It must make their mortgage payments for them too! You're expected to treat it like your home and they inventory to be sure you haven't made off with the family towels, etc. From the books in the villa, we figured the owners were Dutch.

The village of St. Tropez was fascinating to me. The wonderful shops and the people sitting in the restaurants with their dogs was a plus. And the huge yachts tied up along the bay and the disco parties held on the top decks. However, I think they were "trolling" for beautiful women to join their parties, which made me nervous. Not that they would want an old woman like me but because of some of the stories I've heard of women being kidnapped. It was a source of entertainment for the people out walking or having a glass of wine at the outdoor cafe's. Sitting there watching the rich pull up in their boats.

I have put in French rentals on Google and have found some interesting spots. You should note that a lot of homes in France don't have air conditioning and it can get really hot there!

I told my sister about you and she truly hopes you will contact her.