Hi Dian, thanks for the questions and the interest. Yes, I would love to have a guided journal to accompany the book, and I am currently researching what text I want to include, as well as quotes. And I have done speaking engagements, which I'd like to do as a career. However, public speaking really works my nerves! And, I like to read from the book during presentations. I am no good at speaking spontaneously, and I am losing my ability to memorize word-for-word. Speaking makes me so nervous, but I have done it. I have lots of ideas for other books: a memoir about cancer, a book about my current marriage, with an emphasis on how to trust after trauma, and a book about reconciliation after trauma. I must confess that I am my own worst enemy when it comes to accomplishing these tasks. I watch too much TV, I daydream too much (mostly about winning the lottery and what I would do with the money) I worry too much, I sleep too many hours (9-10) and I am easily distracted. Yet, once I am in the mode, working with the muse, on task and on focus, it is difficult to pry me away from the keyboard. Sometimes even having to pee is a nuisance and an interruption. I just haven't torn myself away from the distractions long enough to get into the writing mode. However, I am confident that I will return to discipline!