Meredith and Dianne both mentioned lady like and feminine. I heard this on the local news about a new play school: "There are toy planes for the boys and dolls for the girls." What, are we back in the dark ages of socialization? Isn't that sexist? Girls can be pilots! Boys can be stylists! As for feminine, I saw an interesting exchange on Oprah with Lisa Marie Presley and her mother, Priscilla. Lisa said she was "a bull in a china shop" regarding her less than feminine ways as compared to her mother. Lisa & Priscilla had to accept those differences in each other. I was active as a kid, and wanted to be a boy because boys got all the breaks. How I wanted to wear jeans when I was 12! Brooke Shields was doing the Guess jeans ads, and my mother and step f thought that jeans were not "lady-like." I felt like such a fashion misfit, what with bell bottoms and hip huggers on all the other girls. I wear jeans all the time, blue jeans, black jeans, khaki jeans. I think I'll wear jeans in my coffin. When, if ever, is anyone too old to wear jeans?