Lynn, I am absorbing every word of your posts. Thanks so much for giving so much of yourself as a Featured Author. You are doing a fantastic job in the domestic violence arena, as well as the writing topic.

I have lots of catching up to do since I was away this weekend.

Did you know you were writing a book when you began organizing journals, etc. in Colorado?

I have a friend who equates writing with being a crack addict. Sounds terrible, but when she gets rolling she's addicted. Hours go by and she is unaware. I thought of her when you mentioned not answering the door or phone.

I'm glad you mentioned your husband is a saint and a genius. I couldn't agree more.

Are you still practicing the same writing disciplines?

Lynn, do you know Michelle Weldon? She's is an author, columnist, and lecturer at Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. She is also single mom of three boys. Her first book was a riveting memoir about spousal abuse, I Closed My Eyes. After writing that book she wrote, Writing To Save Your Life: How to Honor Your Story Through Journaling. I have not read her memoir, but devoured her book on writing.

I met Michelle at the NAWW Conference. She was one of the presenters. She's an awesome woman. Look her up online.