Thanks for the feedback Lala!! I love your idea of Tammy's sister doing a makeover on her....probably would do her some good too since Tammy tends to melt into he background....LOL

The police chief isn't her "real" Uncle - but she's got such a close relationship with him and he was a good friend of her father's....so she kind of grew up calling him her Uncle. I'm also glad you liked her GOOD relationship with the police force - I thought that in a small town like David's Bridge, it would benefit Bailey and her business to maintain close ties with law enforcement rather than having an antagonistic relationship. I agree with you about so many books having just the opposite flavor.

I'm just so happy that you enjoyed the book - I intend to develop ALL the characters in the town as I work on the series. There are lots of potential little mysteries to work on in the town don't you think??? [Wink]

Sugaree - I agree with you that Dotsie is a dear to send you her copy of the book, and I'll be anxious to hear how you like it.

Again Lala - THANKS!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]