Oh goodie! Our Queen likes the book! Hey, if it keeps someone off the internet I say that's an indication of success in the "keeping attention" department... [Wink] [Wink]

Sugaree congratulations on your daughter's accomplishments - that's grand. As for "age appropriateness" for young adults - I guess I'll bow to those of you out there with children in the "older teens/young adult" category for a final say. My personal thought is that there is nothing "graphic" in the book in either the violence or sex department. Without giving away too much to those who haven't read it, I've relied a lot on "innuendo" for Bailey's blossoming relationship. I don't think I even COULD write a burning romance type story (!!) - and the violence is VERY minimal. My brother is letting my niece who is 14 read the book in fact.

SO - that being said - if you ladies disagree with my "age appropriateness" assessment, let Sugaree know! Otherwise, I'd love for the book to be included in the library collection you mention. [Big Grin]