Dotsie-- I'm sitting here chuckling as I read your posting. [Big Grin] (The importance of humor in our lives is a whole other topic.) I can just see you lying on that table clutching your robe. I love massages, but my mom is like you. She'd rather go to the dentist than a spa. In any event, don't take me too literally. I didn't mean to imply that successful late blooming was somehow contingent upon being comfortable taking your clothes off in front of strangers. [Wink]

Unique-- So good to hear from you. By the way, I hope some of the responses you received to your question about how to become bolder in your life were helpful. If you weren't satisfied, feel free to discuss this some more.

How wonderful that my last posting conjured up a warm memory from your past. (After pressing "Add Reply," I questioned whether I should be writing about naked ladies. [Roll Eyes] ) I think it's a fruitful exercise to look back at those times one has really enjoyed and figure out how to bring the essence of that particular pleasure into one's present-day life.