Sher, I am so happy that you have found what you are passionate about and have the knowledge, energy, and will to go for it. [Big Grin]

Smile, you said...I can't get past the feeling that I am using someone to benefit myself. I think that's admirable, but probably not an asset when it comes to promoting your work. There are many people out there who ONLY care about promoting themselves and that sickens me. I can read their emails and pick up on it immediately.

I know you well enough to share that you have so much love to offer. I would never think you were using me. That's something you have to work on because I can't imagine people would ever perceive you that way. [Wink] Believe in yourself and your work. Realize that what you have to offer can benefit others. Maybe it will be easier if you consider promoting your work and not you.

I read an excellent book, Network Magic, by Rick Frishman and Jill Lublin. It's intense, but their approach to networking is not what's in it for me, but what can I do for you.