Hi Prill, I haven't posted because I don't have your book yet. I love the title! I want to read about women who stepped out mid life. I too used to be shy. Actually, I think I was not born shy; I think the confines of society, the secrets of trauma, and the dominance of father figures made me shy. So shy that in grammar school I wouldn't raise my hand even when I knew I knew! So shy that as an adolescent I passed on an opportunity to be in a pageant. So shy that as a young homemaker I couldn't bring back a brand new but defective toaster. BUT look at me now! I am so bold that I make my presence as an author known to the press. So bold that I took back a couch with a defective cushion. So bold that if a relationship feels toxic, I can say no thanks. I learned that I never got what I wanted while being shy because I was too shy to ask. Now, I know what I want and I'm bold enough to ask for it. Women are socialized to be passive while men get all the breaks. I say, let's embolden ourselves while the getting is good! Love and Light, Lynn