Evie, I have a 16 year old who has taken Driver's Ed and has his Learner's Permit. I also have a 17 year old who has taken Driver's Ed, but doesn't have her permit yet. [Eek!] My oldest just drove from MD to SC yesterday ALL by himself. All I can do is ask the Lord to wrap His loving arms around them and try to leave it in His hands. Then I also need to keep getting on with my life so I don't have the moments to worry myself sick. Wow, many of us are inthe same boat!

As far as teaching goes, I was going to make the very same recommendation about the podium. Also, would it help if you taught your class by having teh participants in a circle sitting in chairs? I've done this and it's much less threatening than standing in front of everyone.

I've been asked to teach an Adult Ed class at church too. I'm doing it...by the grace of God. It's not until after Easter so I have lots of time to prepare. I just decided on the title. Finding Your Golden Nugget: Discover Ways To Grow Your Faith. Evie, what is your topic?

Prill, I'm sure we connect because I feel the very same way you do about sharing our stories! Also, you speak aobut women blooming. I like to think of us as a perennials because we are forever blooming. Some years our blossoms are better than previous years. It depends upon how we nurture ourselves. [Wink] The more tuned in we are to the spirit within, the richer our blossoms.

Smile, your posts remind me of the Bible passage about seasons. For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven. I think it's Ecclesiastes. Timing is everyhting and I believe He's giving you this time to hunker down with your new hubby. [Wink]

Jawjaw, thanks for sharing your bold self with everyone in here. I'm so glad it worked for you. I totally agree with you about taking bold steps. I think of it as growing into ourselves. Little by little, and with each step comes more CONFIDENCE. That's what's at the root of being bold.