Unique, I am afraid I am in the same position except for different reasons. (or are they just excuses?)
When I was a single mother I was totally movitaved and boldly did all kinds of things. I have led "business planning" workshops and understand the importance of beginning a plan be it for a business or for a life with a vision and from that developing a mission. Maybe I have lost my mission and am living my vision.

I still do things, but not near as boldly as before. Maybe it's just age or maybe I peaked too early or maybe it's that I no longer have the mission and challenge of supporting and educating my children. Or maybe it's just that the particular "passage" (another good book BTW) of my life is now over and I can relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
I'm quite happy and perhaps too content, but on some level I guess I have bloomed once and maybe I am in bloom now, but I would like to bloom again, maybe in a whole new flower.
And I too hear "Just do it a lot." I believe it and it has worked for me before, but somehow now I need something to empower me first. Maybe Unique feels the same.
Any input Prill.
smile