Hi Sherri & TVC15. Thank you both for taking the time to post an entry. Hope you enjoy the book.

Sherri, I clicked on your website. Love the picture of you with your grandchild! As far as your confusion about what to do next in your life, I can sympathize. I felt this way, too, as I was contemplating whether to teach full time or quit my job and write. (I ended up choosing the latter.) The financial aspect is important to consider, but you indicate that everything will be okay no matter what. (Am I right?) What a blessing that is.

Something I've been learning from listening to life story after life story these past four years--not to mention living my own--is that our timing is immaculate. We often tell ourselves that we aren't moving forward fast enough in our lives...or that such and such a decision was made was too hastily. (We can be so unkind to ourselves.) But in the overarching scheme of things, when one looks back at one's life as a whole, there's a perfection there. So my advice would be to relax and take your time to get clarity. Most of all, enjoy this moment right now because it's the only moment you have. Future ones aren't guaranteed.

As far as my own life goes, my youngest son is graduating from college in May. I'm not quite ready for grandchildren yet. Heck, I'm not even ready for a dog!