Yes, Chatty, I would still write. I don't do it for the money anyway. I haven't even broken even with investment costs. There are social problems I want to address. I would spend more time on watercolor painting, which means more lessons. I would get a horse or two. I would want to live between the mountains and the ocean, such as on the Oregon coast. I would read read read without feeling I "should" be doing something else. I'd have a housecleaner weekly, thereby employing someone else who needed an income. I would have a massage 2-3 times a week. If I had enough money I would sponsor a college education for someone. I don't make a living from writing, but I live off my husband, which is a precarious position. I wish I did not have to worry about my future. I can't get long term care insurance because I had cancer. So I'm hoping someone (was that you?) who said they would open an artist's colony for boomer chicks come through in time. We could live commune style, and I would contribute with my special talent for baking. Love and Light, Lynn