JJ, that article was right on target! I sure had opened this week's newsletter and skipped right over it. Kelley has some great points. I wonder what more she has to say in her book re: specializing.

Lynn, National Association of Women Writers (NAWW) is a great org with tons of resources, especially if you don't overlook them as I did this one JJ mentioned on Kelley James-Enger. The site: http://www.naww.org/

Thanks again, Lynn for sharing that encouraging story and I'm happy that you won the battle of cancer and are here with us to post a happy ending-new beginning to such a long life journey. !!Whew, long sentence alert! I understood the rhetoric in the comments.

You know something, Smile? That may be my issue right there in a nutshell. I want immediate gratification since I believe the healing process is in check. I think I'm moving too slow or let my experience at that event make me feel 'slow' or some other negative term 'low-esteemed' folk label themselves with. One inch a day is better than none at all, huh? Yeah.