Every year I would charge up the credit cards with too many, too expensive Christmas gifts but since last year I have cut them all up and if I can't pay cash, I don't buy it. This will be the first Christmas ever I will not be in debt all year afterwards. I decided that since everyone loved the cooking creations I make I would make them all something they personally love. Like Sausge & cheese breakfast cups, my peanut dip, Sun dried Tomato & cheese dip, Mini Spinach & cheese cups, Salmon balls and Italian Spinach Pie and last but not least Creamy Italian pudding. I sent out a note asking if they could have anything I could make what would it be. These are the answers so I will make and deliver each one their favorite with a gourmet coffee and some cookies. I always take goodies to the Nursing home but this year I will go there the night before Christmas Eve and cook up a few things for them for Christmas. I always collect and distribute treats, blankets, bowls, and money for the local "no kill" animal shelters here as well, plus I know it's silly but we put up a little tree too for them. Thats my christmas and I will go to my sons home for Christmas dinner. I always buy Jason something, he's 13 and a clothes horse. He loves sweaters and my friend knitted him one that is beautiful and she's taking my special Cheesy Artichoke recipe and Nutty Summer Squash with Asigo Cheese hor dourves as payment. Nice huh? Happy Holidays it shall be.... [Big Grin]