Thanks chickadee and actually its over 4127 and rising....and yes it does take alot of time. I am on the site sometimes from morning till early evening trying to answer posts and make sure none get posted over before they have a chance to get those replys. Plus I monitor several topics and watch them closely. DJ everytime you asked a question for your research it seemed the response was super. I also thought your latest post was in answer to someone asking what, why the research and you were explaining. There are times when it seems my name is on everything and I fear others will say, "oh here she is again." Hey its a dirty but someone has to do it, he, he!!! All any of us can do is do our best to treat others the way we ourselves want to be treated. If you see a new post give it a chance before jumping on top of it, thats just rude. This is after all suppose to be fun as well as informational and helpful. A word comes to mind for this situation and that word is RELAX, enjoy yourselves, have some fun... [Big Grin]

[ October 26, 2005, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]