Hello, again, all,
I think I've probably had more experience than most of you in the Internet dating thing. In fact, that is how I met the fella I recently posted about in "He's just not that into you," on this forum. Chatty...I apologize for my resentment about your and Smile's statements...They are true! You women have a lot of wisdom here, and I have benefitted from your feedback...truly.
The Internet is a vast jungle....Meeting a man that way is akin, in my experienced opinion, to throwing a hook into the ocean and coming up with who knows what kind of monster...and I've pulled up several!
I am a middle school teacher, living in a small town, don't go to bars, do attend church...(it's a fallacy that you can meet men there, in my opinion...most who attend are married), and even the Christian singles sites are full of weirdos!!!!
Chatty, I just received the Solo Bliss book about which you posted. I am now striving for that..
I could recount story after story, but the concensus here seems to be....BEWARE!!!, and I agree.
ARI