Songbird sent me a note. So sweet! I'm alive and kicking, but my laptop isn't. It finally bit the dust for good, and I'm waiting on a new one. Really cramps my writing style!

I did go to the doc yesterday. I found out I have Carpal Tunnel (which I suspected, of course!) and the only other thing he can figure out is that it might be what's called a 'familial tremor.' He wanted to put me on a beta blocker, but I've tried those before for the irregular heartbeat, and I hate them. So...we are waiting another four weeks. If it's not better, he wants to do an MRI to rule out MS. But I have no symptoms of MS, so he's not really considering that. He said if I had a glass of wine, and the tremor went away, I'd know it was familial. I asked him if his prescription was for me to start drinking???? ROFLOL! He got VERY embarrassed. lol! He had just seen my pastor husband earlier in the day for his annual checkup, so he really didn't want me to go home and tell my DH that I needed a drink. LOL!

Thanks for being concerned about me!

BTW - did anyone have wardrobe tips for me when I speak at the conference? Shall I wear pink? Black? One thing I've ruled out - horizontal stripes. [Wink]