Wow. I hadn't checked in on this thread for months! I just read through the entire thread, and discovered it's like a diary of my writing journey. It's a blessing to have a written record of the journey and the support you Boomer Women have given to me.

I posted a devotional today, and wanted to remind anyone who's interested that I do have a mailing list. There's a form on the site to fill out, or you can send me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

The other day I found an addictive game called Topsy Turvy, so I added it to the Topsy Turvy Land children's site. Don't start if you don't have a few minutes to spend! [Big Grin]

Earlier in this thread, I requested prayer as I wrote the devotionals for the book - Daily Grace for Women. As I sit here at my laptop, the book is only a few inches away. It amazes me that the words I typed have ended up in this book, which is being distributed in places I'll probably never visit!

Right now I'm working with a small publisher on my children's book. (The cover is on both sites.) I would appreciate your prayers concerning this endeavor. The book could be distributed in both Christian and secular outlets, so I'm very excited about it, and I hope to do school visits, library readings, etc. I'd very much appreciate your continuing prayers about it all. It's a bit overwhelming. [Smile]

Thanks for the support that continues to this day. Dotsie, you're a gem, and I appreciate the promotion you do for your friends.

Donna

aka Princess Donna (that's for you, JJ!)